Getting rid of a bat in the house in Mount Vernon is a task that ranges in difficulty. Some of the factors that make each bat removal job unique include:
- How many bats are present?
- Where the bats are located?
- Are the intruding bats a protected species?
- Whether the bats have damaged any property in a way that complicates the removal process?
Removing a bat in the house in Mount Vernon requires a team with a specialized skill set, the proper equipment, and full licensing. Buckeye Wildlife Solutions possesses everything required to perform high-quality, humane bat removal service. Our office can be reached at (844) 544-9453 throughout the day. Call now to get rid of a bat in the house in Mount Vernon!
How Do You Get Rid of a Bat in the House in Mount Vernon?
Bats are very tricky to deal with. They are difficult (and often illegal) to capture, they’ll make a mess of your house, and they can also carry a number of diseases. For these reasons, it is imperative that you contact a professional bat removal company such as Buckeye Wildlife Solutions. We’ve handled hundreds of bat removal jobs for residents of Mount Vernon and nearby areas. Below, you will find a list of steps we take when performing a bat removal job:
- First, we isolate any bats into one room and seal off any possible exits so that we can safely handle the captured bat(s).
- Then, we conduct a survey of the home to search for any possible secondary exit points.
- While doing this, we can test the bat(s) for rabies to ensure that your safety in the event you had any incidental contact with them.
- At this point, we install a one-way bat valve over the primary exit and seal off the others so that the bats can escape through the valve without being able to get back inside.
Once all the bats have exited the premise, we can remove the valve and seal up the final exit.
- Finally, we can handle any damage caused by the bats while they were living inside your home or attic.
- Call Buckeye Wildlife Solutions today at (844) 544-9453 to get rid of a bat in the house in Mount Vernon!