CALL: (844) 544-9453
Get Rid of Moles in Dublin & Powell, Ohio | Mole Removal Services
Moles are beginning to pop up in lawns all across Dublin, Powell, and other areas of Central Ohio. They are infamous for their ability to dig intricate tunnels under the surface of your lawn. Although you can usually only see the entry points, you should assume any mole activity in your lawn calls for immediate action. Contrary to popular belief, moles do not hibernate during the colder winter months. Rather, they prefer to stay burrowed underground in the tunnels they dig. In fact, they dig deeper in the dirt column past the frost line to be able to move through compatible dirt.
Moles are generally looking for food when they invade your lawn. If they find a healthy supply of grubs, earthworms, and other insects, they may stick around as long as they are able. For more information on what moles eat and why they are in your yard, visit this Farmer’s Almanac post. You will know when moles have dug holes in your property as there will be mounds of dirt along the sides of the entry points. Once you notice mole activity on your property, it is best to call your local wildlife removal service to have them removed as quickly as possible.
Buckeye Wildlife Solutions is Dublin and Powell, Ohio’s primary wildlife removal business. We handle all mole-related removal jobs and use only the latest, most advanced methods and technologies. Our highly-trained specialists have over 20 years combined education and experience in the animal removal profession. We service all residents of Dublin and Powell as well as nearby areas of Central Ohio. Call Buckeye Wildlife Solutions today at (844) 544-9453!
How Do I Know If I Have Moles on My Property?
There are several indicators of mole activity on Dublin and Powell homeowners’ properties:
- Signs of digging in front or back lawns
- Holes with dirt piles directly nearby
- Tunneling in mulch beds
- Tunneling in gardens
- Sinking in soft spots of the yard
- Dead grass lines
The 3 Most Important Steps to Get Rid of Moles on Your Property
- Step 1: Your first step is to identify the best wildlife removal service near you. It is never a good idea to make contact with wild animals of any sort. Even professionals like those at Buckeye Wildlife Solutions take safety precautions. Call Dublin and Powell’s top mole trapping service at (844) 544-9453 and wait for your specialist to arrive.
- Step 2: Upon arrival, your mole expert will survey the area to get a better idea of how the moles are behaving on your property. Once we are sure about how to approach the issue, traps will be laid at all correct locations.
- Step 3: Mole removal jobs are typically not a one-time ordeal. It is often necessary to schedule several follow-up inspections to reassess the mole activity on your property. If you have any questions, our team is open to sharing. Our mission is to return your property to its original, pristine state while ensuring your safety and peace of mind.